Saturday, November 22, 2014

C4K Summary for November

The first C4K I completed for November was on Peyton's Blog. This post was a Declaration of Independence from having a dress code at school. It was written very well and gave supporting examples. It was written very professionally. There were quite a few people who had signed it along with Peyton. I commented about how much I liked it. I also said that I have attended schools that have had a dress code and those which did not. I added that I much preferred wearing outfits that I pick out myself more. After that, I wished Peyton the best of luck on the rest of the school year.

Declaration of Independence clip art

My second C4K was Amira. The post that I commented on was about Thanksgiving. She talked about what it was, why we celebrate it and how we celebrate it in this day in age. It was a nice simple little post but it was written pretty well. She had a couple of minor punctuation errors, which I mentioned in my comment to her. In her post, she said that a lot of people eat turkey and potatoes among other things for Thanksgiving. I replied that I really enjoy turkey and sweet potatoes especially. She used emojis in her post and I told her I really enjoyed those a lot. At the end of my comment I wished her good luck.

My third and final C4K was Reyna. Her post was on Mod2. She said it was pretty easy but she did have a couple of complications with the last two. She said that she messed up counting the rows and making sure her boxes were big enough. She said that she will have to make sure she is more attentive to that next time. I commented saying that a chart can be difficult to read sometimes and that I used to have difficulty with it as well. I encouraged her to keep on figuring out ways to solve these problems because they will help her in her future. I did mention a couple of errors I found in her post, but it wasn't too bed.

The C4K's I have done this semester have been a learning experience for me. I am very glad I got the experience to comment on these children's blogs and help them in any way I was able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment