Thursday, October 23, 2014

C4K Summary for October

The first C4K I did for this month was for Chloe. I commented on a post in which Chloe was thanking Mikaila and Christopher for the drawings they sent here, which can be viewed here. She was very genuine and thankful. She also wrote that she loves the color pink, which was a very prominent color in both of the drawings. I commented that I loved the drawings and made a personal connection. I also helped her out with the word "because" because I saw that she had some difficulty spelling it in her post.

Photo of a drawing of a pink rabbit from Mikaila to Chloe

The second C4K I completed was for Bobby. I commented on a post that was his brief argument on voting on test dates, which can be viewed here. He argued that the students should be able to vote to determine when tests are so that they don't have multiple tests on the same day. I commented that I thought that that was a very good idea and I liked it a lot. I wish that we could do that in college. It would make life easier.

The third C4K I was assigned was for Brayden. I commented on his post about Minecraft, which can be viewed here. On this post was a few pictures from his Minecraft and some descriptions underneath. He seems to be pretty good at it from what I could tell, and I commented that I thought so. I also commented that I hoped that Minecraft was fixed soon because it was not working when he wrote it.

The fourth C4K I completed was for Mahana (or Maryann). I commented on her post on "How to Keep Safe in the Sun", which can be viewed here. It was a good post. It was also pretty thorough, although it was pretty repetitive. She did get her point across. It sounded like English was not her first language. She did a very good job overall. I commented on that and pointed out an error with a sentence that was a run on and did not start with a capital letter. I enjoyed reading her post.

No comments:

Post a Comment