Saturday, August 23, 2014

Blog Post #1

I have heard that EDM310 is a time consuming class, but a very good course. I did go on RateMyProfessors.com and read many different opinions of the class. Overall, I think I will learn a lot in this class and am eager to learn all that I can. I am nervous about the workload in general this semester, but I think I will be fine.

The other classes I've taken so far in my college career have not been as demanding as this class will be, besides being in the Jaguar Marching Band. I haven't had a super busy semester yet, and I can tell that this semester will be a very busy one. However, I am up to the challenge.

Source: Photo from ClickArtBest.com

I think the most difficult thing in EDM310 for me will be making sure I organize my time management. That is one thing I am definitely working on this semester because I have not excelled at it in the past. I have labeled this skill to be very important for me to succeed in the major I have selected, Elementary Education. The best way for me to address this "most difficult" aspect for me will be keeping a planner and using it to allot time to work on this class's classwork.

I don't really have any questions about this class at this moment, but if I do think of one or a few, I will certainly bring them up.

3 comments:

  1. Hello! We definitely feel the same about this course so far. I also feel that it will be a heavy work load but we will learn a lot. I have 5 classes this semester and working part time so time management is also a very important part of being successful. I am also an elementary education major. I didn't know RateMyProfessor.com even existed so thanks for the heads' up. Good luck in all of your classes and I wish you success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Yeah time management will be very important for you! It's great to have a connection with someone else who is an elementary education major. You're very welcome about RateMyProfessors.com. It's a great website! Good luck in your classes!

      Delete
  2. "However, I am up to the challenge." Great!

    Welcome to EDM310!

    ReplyDelete